Thought leadership marketing is content marketing for individuals. Think of it as building a brand around the face of your organization. Typically reserved for C-level executives, thought leadership provides a host of opportunities that directly and indirectly benefit the company.
The opportunities thought leadership marketing provides all begin with content. We help develop relevant content and work to get that content placed in select industry publications, as well as editorial outlets known across a variety of business channels. Our thought leadership can also include social media management, to ensure the message is spread as far and wide as possible.
Our thought leadership clients have one thing in common: positive exposure. Here are some of the benefits our clients see from the service:
- Increased exposure in local, regional or national trade publications
- More requests for print, radio or television interviews
- Added speaking engagement opportunities
- Renewed interest from prospective employees
- Additional business development opportunities
- A boost in website traffic and sales
Like the idea of added exposure, but dread the thought of public speaking? No worries! We specialize in media coaching and speaking strategy.
Click the contact button, and let’s brainstorm!